Saturday, April 14, 2012

another concept painting

I recently learned about rendering in black and white, then later adding color, so I did just that. I started with the black and white rendering.
Then I added a hue saturation layer, and gave the piece a sepia tone.
I need to do more value pieces like these, because value is a lot more important than color.
Paintings like these are merely considered refined sketches. I could go in and refine the piece, but we both know that's not gonna happen


2 comments:

  1. Hey man thanks for stopping by my blog. You got some really nice work here. Keep up the hard work and practice, and you'll get to where you wanna be. Really nice work. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude, i'll keep practicing.u keep up ur hard work as well. ur stuff is great.

    ReplyDelete